- Audit of your suppliers’ portfolio
- Pointing out your de facto contracts (to be secured, removed or formalised)
- Pointing out your « sacred cow » contracts (to be renegotiated)
- Support in conception and (re)negotiation of your purchase agreements
- Implementing dynamic definition of quality and price
- Implementing benchmark clauses
- Developing partnerships avoiding being « prisoner ». How to jump out an inapropriate agreement.
"You have sales-competitors,
but you also have
A decreasing competitiveness
will always be revealed
by your sales results.
But it may be your buying
shortcomings that kicked you
"off the market" and
nobody will warn you :
Neither your buyer,
Nor your supplier,
Nor your competitor !"