- Audit of your suppliers’ portfolio
- Pointing out your de facto contracts (to be secured, removed or formalised)
- Pointing out your « sacred cow » contracts (to be renegotiated)
- Support in conception and (re)negotiation of your purchase agreements
- Implementing dynamic definition of quality and price
- Implementing benchmark clauses
- Developing partnerships avoiding being « prisoner ». How to jump out an inapropriate agreement.
You have sales-competitors ?
So you have purchases-competitors !
A decreasing competitiveness
will always be revealed
by your sales results.
But it may be
your buying shortcomings
that kicked you
"off the market",
and nobody will warn you :
Neither your buyer !
Nor your supplier !
Nor your competitor !"
Rue des Deux-Marchés, 12
Switz. Tel. +41 78 677 04 94
France Tel. +33 6 02 53 42 23