To increase general awareness of what is at stake upstream your organisation.
Purchasing performance means to constantly obtain more* from your suppliers. Your achievements will depend on the quality of your purchasing resources.
- Can overloaded buyers exploit all of your upstream supplier market potential ?
- Your buyers face intensively trained salesmen. Don’t they need to master the most efficient tools, know-how and best practices ?
- Your buyers bear growing responsibilities in a complex international environment. They need solid business reflexes and strong logistics, contractual, law and finance skills.
- Your buyers are a link between many (both internal and external) stakeholders. Excellent soft skills are a must : communication, negotiation, motivation, management.
To help you shape your efforts, ADXL created the following training courses:
- Basics of the purchasing function.
- Purchasing negotiation.
- How to design a purchasing contract.
- How to manage your purchasing department.
- Internal working relationships : Buyer VS Production, R&D, Quality, Supply chain, etc..
These training sessions include formal presentations an hands-on workshops based on your real business cases, therefore tailored to your needs. Typical seminars gather 10 to 12 attendants for a three-days session.
For high-level managers, ADXL will design a fully personalised training course. For more specific issues requiring tailor-made services, we will assist you through coaching.
Working languages: English, French or German.* more than who ?